Monday 7 October 2019

Me

As a 22 year old that’s slightly awkward at times this whole thing about blog posts is slightly out of my comfort zone. Funny enough it’s actually something I’ve wanted to do for a while. Here we go anyway. What’s to know about me? As a girl from the sticks of Longford I guess I’d be considered a culchie and that’s something I’m okay with. Moved to Dublin wanting to find my passion and do things for myself and not because I had to do it or because my parents wanted me to. It’s only now I’m figuring out what that might be and it’s taken me some time and I’m still figuring it out. I’m 22 and went back to 1st year again and it was one of the most gut wrenching things I’ve done and I’m glad I did it so let’s see what the next 3 years has to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment