Monday 16 December 2019

Digital Journalism- Reflection

After watching all the presentations I do feel we could of added more and taken a different approach. I am still happy though with the things I learned. Seeing some flaws it did frustrate me. At the beginning of our presentation our slide with the heading moved to fast. Faster than how it did on my laptop somehow but fast enough that you didn't see what our Digital Journalism piece was on. I'm guessing people had to fill in the pieces once they heard our voiceover. 

I would of changed the voiceover on the quiz and had it more so as a game. It's easier to look back now and wish you could change things but that was our own fault changing that part so last minute. I did feel this mission was harder han the others.

I will admit yes I could of given alot more to this mission than what I did and thats my own downfall but it's a learning curve and I know that ive the potential if I push myself. The tools given by Shaun had been extremly useful and helped map out the presentation with alot more ease but more imagination could of been used on our part. Not my favourite mission but my favourite lesson. Hard work shows.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment