Monday 16 December 2019

Youtubing- Reflection

I've learned a lot throughout this mission and it was filled with its challenges. For a start seeing how this was my first time ever editing any videos, I found my first experience to be a good one. Using Premiere Pro and having the initial tutorials on how to use the app made everything so much easier. I will definetely be using it in the future and hopefully have it as a skill I can develop on further.

Once I decided on doing Youtube videos on something i actually enjoy it made the whole experienec a lot easier also. After myself and Leslie did our videos and comparing the analyitics,  it showed me that I was right with our approach in discussing at the beginning what our target market would be . Having a target market sets the tone for the videos. It changed how you talk in the videos, what you talk about and even the editing styles. Something I never properly realized before.

This taught me alot and gave me a huge boost of confidence. To be able to make content and to put it on a network that I myself watch daily is an amazing feeling. I have a video on Youtube. It might seem small to some people or even the fact it only got 90 views, but that is something big to me. Espically with it being such a big platform.

I want this whole experience to be the start of me growing my confidence with making content and pushing myself using different tools to make this happen. I thought the editing process would be my downfall and it was the opposite. This was a mission I had alot more interest in more so than the first, but that made it that more daunting becaus I wanted to prove to myself that bit more that I could do it if I put my mind to it.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment